Thank you for selecting us to take care of your physical therapy needs. You will be working with an exceptional team of physical therapists highly committed to understanding your individual needs and providing you with the highest standard of care. Many of our physical therapists have advanced degrees, specialist certifications, and years of experience in treating a variety of medical conditions (neck/low back pain, etc).
Our friendly office and billing staff will help you understand your insurance benefits and get an appointment time that works best for you.
Your first appointment with us usually lasts about an hour and will be dedicated to listening to you and fully understanding your condition. The physical therapist will diagnose your condition and develop a specific treatment plan that will enable you to return to a normal functional status. Subsequent visits will last about 30-45 minutes.
To help us provide you with the highest level of care, you will need to:
1. Bring any lab test results, x-rays, or other information that is relevant to your current condition.
2. Wear or bring comfortable clothing that will allow you to move and exercise if required.
3. Bring necessary documents (driver's license, social security card, etc) that will establish your identity.
4. Complete the necessary documents provided to you prior to the start of physical therapy.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING NEW PATIENT FORMS:
1. Welcome Letter.
2. New Patient Information Form.
3. Patient Health Questionnaire.
4. Health Information Consent Form.
5. Patient Financial Responsibility Form:
6. If you have neck/back pain, please complete this form.
After completing all the above forms, please fax it to us at: (541) 476-2397. If you prefer to bring the above completed forms in person, you may bring them with you on your first appointment with us.
Please click on this TAB to schedule your first appointment with us. We will contact you for confirmation of your appointment.
For more details, please feel free to contact us at: (541) 476-2502.